SHA Series AC servo actuators
The new SHA brushless servo-actuator provides the highest torque density of any actuator in its class. Positional accuracy better than 1 arc-min and ±5 arc-sec repeatability is achieved while delivering up to 30,000 in-lb of torque. A robust cross-roller bearing allows mounting of large loads directly to the actuator without additional support. The SHA Series actuator also features a compact, hollow shaft configuration that allows design versatility for demanding applications.
● Hollow-shaft: Inside diameter up to φ65mm
● Flat Design: Actuator length is shorter than its outside diameter
● Torque to Volume Ratio: More than 5 times that of a Direct Drive Motor
● Output Torque: up to 3400 Nm
● Output bearing, gear reduction and motor winding specification to suit your needs.
● 17bit Magnetic Absolute Encoder
● It is also available to order as a “motor only”
● Now available with hollow shaft planetary gear option - HPF series ● HarmonicPlanetary® - for higher output speeds.
● New Smaller SHA20A is now available
● New option - low voltage winding, 48V DC to 90V DC available for same sizes.
● Connects directly with Mitsubishi Electric’s MELSERVO-J4 SSCNETⅢ/H